CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
In order to maximize the customer experience, Strategic Customer Service Representatives work in close collaboration with both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure “account health,” identify value-addition opportunities, and support customers as needed, while working to mitigate CHEP asset risk and promote CHEP asset productivity. In order to best achieve these goals, the CSR needs expertise in relating to customers in a consultative manner.
- Responsible for customer relationship management, customer loyalty, as well as direct account health management for assigned account base
- Responsible for identifying CHEP and/or customer joint value-add opportunities, and working closely with sales teams to drive customer retention and growth
- Responsible for process management for the annual CHEP audit of assigned customers
- Responsible to identify, assess, and take action to resolve account health risks, including, but not limited to transactional errors, invoice discrepancies, negative pallet balances, rental escrow days, and timely customer declarations
- Responsible for root cause analysis of account health drivers, leveraging creative problem solving to provide alternative solutions as necessary
- Resolve sundry customer issues that run the gamut of the customer experience in a timely manner, maintaining healthy communication with the customer
- Secure business success and sustainable growth by recognition, reconciliation, and communication of any potential asset or profitability risks as they may arise
- Work cross-functionally to identify and analyze issue root causes, and ensure resolution plans are executed to drive supply chain excellence. Develop cross functional relationship to help deliver consistent message to the customer on the CHEP customer value program
- Work to proactively service customers by anticipating their needs using trends and knowledge of the customer’s supply chain.
- Partner with Business Analytics team to develop metrics and tools that drive predictive account health
- Customer Satisfaction: Net Promoter Score, Customer Effort, & First Contact Issue Resolution
- Asset Risk: Asset Write Off Improvement YOY & Days to Reconcile Physical Inventory Counts
- Account Health Metrics: Account Health Alert Tool, Late Reporting Monitor
- Ensure activities supporting customers and internal partners are performed in line with Service Level Agreements
- Authority/ Decision Making
- Working autonomously to manage account base
- Customer problem resolution
- Analyze and validate customer invoicing adjustments
- Process improvements and/or process design
- Volume and/or revenue growth opportunity discovery
Sales, Field Customer Service, Customer Care Center, Stock Management, Transaction Management, Logistics, Operations, Master Data, Credit & Collections
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Supply chain / customer facing experience required
- Able to work flexible hours
- 3-5 years Customer Service, Supply Chain, or Account Management experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- High Learning Agility - adaptability and flexibility while in a state of constant change
- Superior analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Detail oriented, good data management skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time and resources
- Decision Quality - Ability to think outside the box to provide on-the-spot resolution
- Approachable & likeable professional demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills, having demonstrated teamwork
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- Demonstration and proven abilities working in a Matrix Environment
- Strong understanding of Manufacturing and Retailer supply chains desirable
- Technical User of BW, SAP, Siebel, Portfolio Plus, Qlikview desirable
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs EOE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.