CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
Manager, Finance, Commercial North America Alpharetta, Pricing and Customer Profitability
Provide analytical leadership for a team of analysts providing customer profitability analysis. Support the revenue growth opportunities by using expert financial analysis, interpersonal/leadership, and MIS skills. Owner of the pricing models used to appropriately structure customer and new channel pricing proposals. Strong interpersonal and proven communication skills required, because this person will regularly be involved in Senior Management discussions around existing account profitability and their go-forward pricing positions, as well as, the financial implications of strategic growth initiatives and new channel penetration strategies.
• Provide leadership for customer profitability analysis performed by the team utilizing current pricing models as the foundation.
• Provide leadership for financial modelling (outside of current pricing model) for new products and/or channels to support the New Business Development, Produce, Beverage, Foodservice, and Growth Strategy teams.
• Facilitate required internal pricing approvals along with Sales leadership.
• Lead the annual pricing model update and upgrade, and ensure proper dissemination of knowledge base among the profitability analysis team members.
• Review current Legal, Operations, Sales, and Finance policies and controls to ensure that existing the pricing controls are adequate and being adhered consistently across the profitability team.
• Develop Senior Management presentations/summaries for existing account profitability and the go-forward pricing proposals, as well as, presentations/summaries reflecting the financial implications of strategic growth initiatives and new channel penetration strategies.
• Establish a strong partnership with the sales force and work in a collaborative manner to assist them in developing “win-win” proposals and disseminating these successes across the Sales organization.
• Train and develop new members of the Customer Profitability team on key CHEP financial metrics and on the tools used to model them.
• Lead advancements in client reporting and decision tools.
• Provides business with analytics and insights to support strategic and operational decision making, and in doing so, influences improved business performance and capital allocation decisions
• Drives the implementation and application of a globally and regionally consistent commercial policy, through the use of standard practices and tools
• Drives the adoption of standard C&SC finance tools and processes across the globe
• Supports the BP with the identification of strategic business initiatives and actions to drive improvements in functional performance to achieve forecasts and targets
• Provides deep functional analytical insight through modelling detailed inputs on budgets and forecasts
• Articulates the levers and drivers that will be used to deliver the strategic objectives
• Supports the BP by providing function specific business insights and commentary on the financial results and performance including interpreting, explaining with a view to driving improved performance
• Prepares the analytics to support a robust competitive assessment and product lifestyle reviews across the regions to monitor on-going competitiveness and asset utilization
• Performs customer profitability analysis and pricing calculations for Sales team
• Provides support on new deal and renewal renegotiation and contract management
• Performs the analytics on post investment reviews and monitoring investments
• Provides support for BP’s and the wider business for future looking ad-hoc analysis
• Customer Profitability
• ROCI %, NPV, IRR
• Business Partner Survey
• Price Increases
• Revenue growth
• All pricing deals are reviewed and recommended by Manager prior to submission.
• Approver for pricing deals per the authority matrix.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs EOE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.