CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
SENIOR ANALYST - BUSINESS ANALYTICS
This position will be responsible for providing the reporting and analytics support to the Sales and Customer Service teams to drive customer retention and growth. These responsibilities will include the development of proactive account health management reports, customer activity analysis, system/software training, reviewing transactional data structure. Provide improvements to existing reports to drive less transactional complexity and more customer contact time.
Annual Revenue Budget: 0
Number of Countries: 0
Number of Locations: 1
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Develop customized reporting to deliver on customer expectations, monitor customer supply chains, and increase ease of doing business
• Responsible for collaborating with commercial teams to ensure account management is proactive and helping to drive supply chain objectives
• Identify transactional errors that may be skewing reporting and KPI health & growth metrics
• Support growth of statistical modelling to solve business problems
• Support Qlikview business intelligence tool development through interfacing with business to refine requirements, testing, and front-end design work
• Develop and deploy standardized reports to identify transactional leaks in customer accounts
• Support the Sales/Participation level CHEPMatch process through analytics and execution
• Be the Sales & Customer Operations Subject Matter Expert for systems and metrics
• Train Commercial Team on software, tools, and metrics
• Meet/surpass the SLA for all ad hoc requests
• Meet/surpass the SLA for Sales CHEPMatch
AUTHORITY / DECISION MAKING
• Ensuring that only actionable requests are accepted by the team
• Prioritize work based on value and time to implement
• Working autonomously or having limited access to immediate manager
• Working in a matrix environment
Sales Teams, Customer Service, Marketing, Customer CC, Finance TC, and Global IS
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field; or four years’ experience in an equivalent role
• Experience collaborating cross functionally for problem resolution, process improvements, and projects
• Capable of enhancing or developing processes
• Presenting to groups such as Internal or External Customers
• A high degree of attention to detail and ability to analyze large amounts of data
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Skilled in computer systems and applications including Microsoft Office applications (advanced skills in Excel); advanced SAP, BW, and Siebel or CRM background; familiar with QlikView; familiar with Microsoft DQS
• Strong business acumen
• Working knowledge of CHEP: Customer Service, Sales, Invoicing, Transaction Controls, and Stock Audit processes
• Must be able to function effectively in a cross-functional and high-activity environment
• Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, and organizational skills
• Capability to create SOPs, work instructions, dashboards, and scorecards
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to quickly develop and execute a plan with flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
• Able to present progress, findings, status, risks, next steps and recommendations at Manager and Director levels
• Comfort presenting to and training large groups of individuals
• Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of business rules and processes and the impact they have
• Provide improvements to existing reports to drive less transactional complexity
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.