CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
This role is responsible for providing the Business Partner and wider Business with detailed Commercial & Supply Chain finance activities by providing analysis and insight on key initiatives to drive growth, increase profitability, reduce cost to serve, as well as broader financial support.
• Provides business with analytics and insights to support strategic and operational decision making, and in doing so, influences improved business performance and capital allocation decisions
• Supports the implementation and application of a globally and regionally consistent commercial policy, through the use of standard practices and tools
• Supports the adoption of standard C&SC finance tools and processes across the globe
• Provides deep functional analytical insight through modelling detailed inputs on budgets and forecasts
• Can identify and explain the levers and drivers that will be used to deliver the strategic objectives
• Prepares the analytics to support a robust competitive assessment and product lifestyle reviews across the regions to monitor on-going competitiveness and asset utilization
• Performs customer profitability analysis and pricing calculations for Sales team
• Provides support on new deal and renewal renegotiation and contract management
• Performs the analytics on post investment reviews and monitoring investments
• Provides support for BP’s and the wider business for future looking ad-hoc analysis
• The quality and effectiveness of strategic and operational decision support provided to Finance and the business within the market(s) under responsibility will be measured by the year on year and cumulative revenue growth for the region
• The financial impact of strategic business initiatives identified to drive performance and achieve forecast/ targets as measured by their outcome
• The quality of insight and commentary on the financial results and performance within the market(s)
• The % standard C&SC tools and processes developed and adopted within the market(s)
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs EOE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.