CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
SENIOR ANALYST - CONTRACTS ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATION & PRICING SOLUTIONS
Responsible for KPI reporting, impact analysis, data integrity and process controls related to customer contract documents, account set-ups. Pricing and invoicing, including system and invoicing impacts
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Process data from key systems (SAP, BW, Siebel) and utilize technical skills to efficiently analyze and interpret, providing summary of findings in order to respond to complex ad hoc requests. Complete impact analysis for customer pricing and invoicing needs.
• Ensure proper controls and measures to achieve error-free Contract documents, pricing and invoicing through validation and compliance reporting.
• Monitor day to day team performance through data integrity reporting and make recommendations to CAPS Sr Mgr and Contracts & Account Admin (CAA) Manager based on measured KPI’s, and customer and business needs. Contribute to team task execution during spikes in volume or as necessary.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with business partners, acting as subject matter expert on Contract documents, account set-ups, pricing and invoicing.
• Identify opportunities and executes solutions, collaborating with IT to improve departmental reporting, automate processes, and improve customer experiences while delivering efficiencies within CAPS.
• Lead, participate in or consult on business process improvements and projects and use sound project management methodologies.
• Maintain accurate, complete electronic documentation for all CAPS management policies, procedures, and work instructions to ensure team processes meet control and compliance requirements.
• As Security Gatekeeper, review and approve system access controls and SOD risks for Business Operations & Controls.
• Support implementation of the Pricing Management System including change management activities and systems testing.
• System and invoice accuracy for over 30,000 accounts
• Timeliness of internal reporting, according to CAPS reports schedule
• Completion of process improvements, projects and monitoring tools according to specified deliverables and timelines
• Maintenance of all processes for ISO certification and according to Six Sigma standards
• Pricing and invoice cancel/rebills accuracy metrics
AUTHORITY / DECISION MAKING
• Approval authorities per Brambles and CHEP USA authority matrix
• Systems testing business approval for CAPS processes
• Transaction Controls
• Customer Operations, Sales, Extended Services
• Stock Management
• Asset Recovery
• Credit & Collections
• IT (related to pricing and invoicing, Siebel)
• Commercial Finance
• External Customers
• Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
• Lean / Six Sigma certification
• Project management qualification
• Minimum 3 years SAP and BW use, preferably with pricing flows and invoicing data
• Analysing and interpreting information utilizing specialized techniques such as Six Sigma and Lean to identify and drive process improvements
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally for problem resolution, process improvements, and projects
• Executive level presentations
• Use of Siebel, Microsoft Office suite, and Business Warehouse
• QlikView, MyChep, WinShuttle, and LEAN desirable
• Well-versed in supply chain management
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Skilled in computer systems and applications including Microsoft Office applications (advanced skills in Excel, Access, Qlikview); strong SAP, BW, and Siebel CRM background
• Must be able to function effectively in a cross-functional and high-activity environment
• Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to quickly develop and execute a plan with flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
• Able to present progress, findings, status, risks, next steps and recommendations at Manager and Director levels
• Understanding of business process analysis techniques including Six Sigma and Lean tools
• Capable of understanding technical application structures supporting areas of expertise
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.