CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
HR Operations • Taking care of uploading data and its quality in different HR systems (Global Employee System, Benefit Systems, Pre-employment, Absence Management, Learning); Projects
HR Administrator (English and Spanish speaking)
Your Future Challeges
• Preparing employee documentation (appendix to contracts, reference letters, confirmation of employment, visa letters etc.);
• Working with Remuneration and Benefit Department on processing benefits, contacting with vendors and taking care of invoices.
Employees / Managers Contact
• Providing support to our employees and managers in UK in variety of HR related topics via case management tool or phone.
• Performing data audits;
• Working with HR Field Teams located in UKI, HR Business Partners to support Award projects;
• Participating in optimization / continuous improvement initiatives of HR related processes
What do we look for
A Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Law, Management, Languages or a related field is desired;
Interest in HR or Administration area;
Previous experience in the administration and explanation of HR policies/ procedures;
Very good English and Spanish; other Western Europe languages will be additional advantage e.g. German or French (but not necessarily)
Attention to details;
Good organizational and communication skills;
High motivation and openness to learn;
Skilled user of MS Office.
What do we offer
Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business in worldwide company;
Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
Support at every stage of your career;
Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
• Taking care of uploading data and its quality in different HR systems (Global Employee System, Benefit Systems, Pre-employment, Absence Management, Learning);
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs EOE