Brambles is a global supply chain logistics company operating in more than 60 countries, with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. It employs more than 14,500 people and is an industry leader in the transportation of goods for customers worldwide.
Brambles is looking to extend market leadership and has created of an IOT division called BXB Digital. By tapping into the Internet of Things we are looking to transform the supply chain industry by bringing digital intelligence to the physical assets the company owns globally.
We seek an experienced product manager to join the BXB Digital team. This role will be responsible for delivering value-added enterprise applications working closely with agile teams. Our focus is on scaling, consistency, and reliability of our end-to-end IoT solutions.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in enterprise applications and is driven to see the impact of their work making a difference. You are thorough and detail-oriented with high standards of product delivery, enjoy wearing multiple hats and constantly learning new things on the job. This role will report to the Vice President of Products.
RESPONSBILITIES – What you will do
• Take ownership and drive definition and roadmap of product offerings - translate customer needs into product requirements and backlog
• Work closely with cross-functional team members to think boldly and creatively to ideate and execute on product ideas
• Understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas to drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• Create detailed requirements. Prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, and opinionated development team
• Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
SKILLS – What we are looking for
• Customer Advocate – develop close relationships to understand user needs, existing pain points, and opportunities for improvements.
• Teamwork – Work well with development and implementation teams through design, test, release and rollout
• Communications skills –Ability to communicate product vision; explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audience
• Creativity – Ability to work creatively in a manner that produces measurable business results.
• Technical Expertise – Depth in enterprise software and/or SaaS offerings
QUALIFICATIONS - What we are looking for
• Computer Science or engineering degree. MBA preferred
• 7+ years in product management, engineering management, or similar experience shipping enterprise-scale products. Experience in supply chain solutions a plus
• Prior experience pioneering new topics and technology. Experience in IoT technologies a plus
• Experience in web and/or SaaS technologies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.