CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
BUSINESS ANALYST - CONFIGURATION
- THIS POSITION CAN BE IN ORLANDO OR REMOTE ANY WHERE IN NORTH AMERICA
The Plant Configuration Analyst will be working as a liaison between individual plant operation teams and SAP O/L system analysts on the set up and configuration of COLT 2020 systems at the service centers (ESP, FDE, VCH, YMS and REO etc.). The successful candidate will need to have a thorough understanding of plant operations and the impact of incoming automation to existing processes as well as aid in mitigation of issues.
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Works with business and IT stakeholders to ensure efficient and successful implementation of COLT2020 systems.
• Work with regional SME and Global Project manager to overcome site specific solution obstacles
• Aid with training and User Acceptance testing of COLT2020 solutions
• Liaison between business and IT stakeholders, project managers to ensure timely implementations
• Documenting site requirements and potential solutions.
The Key Performance Indicators for this role are driven by the line business’ operational goals, and related IT business-aligned goals, and cover the following categories of performance:
• Business value delivery from IT (measured through Benefits Realization)
• Systems effectiveness (measured by customer and user satisfaction)
• Project milestones and quality criteria (measured by exceptional non-conformance)
• Security, controls and audit (measured by governance effectiveness & audit rating)
• Objectives for Performance Development Process (PDP)
• Responsibility for successful configuration of COLT2020 systems at the individual plant level
AUTHORITY / DECISION MAKING
• Decisions related to solving business and customer problems, ensuring solution meets business needs
• Ensuring most feasible design option is chosen, considering both business and IT benefits and constraints
• Team player who looks at the business needs as well as at IT capabilities and constraints
• Working flexibly and effectively in a matrix-managed and project-oriented organization
• Able to work effectively with virtual teams
• Requires limited supervision and works well independently
• Strongly upholds appropriate governance and process conformance
• Awareness of cross-cultural characteristics within regions
• Meeting milestones when relying on other resources which are not accountable to this role
• Prioritization, and maintaining schedules while multi-tasking in a dynamic environment with competing project priorities
• Strong results delivery orientation
Project Sponsors, Business Process stakeholders, Business Relationship Managers, Project Managers, Systems Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, Developer
Customers, contractors, vendors
• Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or relevant Business field preferred or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) from IIBA preferred
• Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
• 3+ years business analysis experience
• Strong process and data modeling skills
• Excellent communicator, both written and oral
• Proven experience with IT Infrastructure projects.
• Practical, hands-on personality
• Ability to work in team-oriented environment
• Familiar with Use Cases
• Proven experience in direct contact with users to solve issues with customer and business applications
• Experience participating in major business and IT initiatives
• Global business experience, including working remotely with globally scattered users and IT teams, including external partners (desirable)
• Working in a service business with a sophisticated supply chain (desirable)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal, and the ability to present difficult concepts in understandable terms to all levels in the organization
• Highly developed analytical, problem solving, reasoning and assessment skills
• Requirements planning and management: Gathering, Communications, Analysis, Documentation, and Implementation
• Strong business acumen and awareness of technical trends
o Extensive business process and functional knowledge
o Understanding of latest technological solutions for Web, Mobile and IT at large
• Microsoft Office tools, to advanced user level
• Testing experience, using testing tools such as HP Quality Center
• Ability to address and resolve issues, and negotiate to satisfactory completion, while demonstrating excellent customer service skills
• Awareness of governance and protocol
• Demonstrated work planning and prioritization skills for a small group
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.