CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
SOFTWARE QA TEST AUTOMATION EXPERT
The SQA Test Automation Expert is responsible for creating and delivering the strategic roadmap for SQA Automation, ensuring SQA Automation delivers business value. This position also partners with the SQA Manager to provide leadership, coaching and development opportunities for the SQA team members.
The SQA Test Automation Expert provides thought leadership on improving SQA Automation processes and script design, including exploring additional testing automation tools for CHEP core systems and mobile products, 3rd party resourcing options while fully leveraging existing automation tools.
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Be up-to-date and deploy the latest 3rd party automation tools, processes and resourcing options to support the current SQA automation strategy that is aimed to reduce IT and business testing effort while ensuring a high quality project result.
• Ensure quality is designed into projects, track metrics, implement methods to ensure current automation testing scripts, and ensure quality control for automation testing scripts.
• Provide thought leadership and strategic vision for the Quality Assurance function
• Recruit, train and lead team members in automation testing methods and best practices, specifically around SQA tools supported
• Interface closely with stakeholders at all levels to move forward technology solutions in support of quality assurance objectives related to system automation tools and strategy
• Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan
• Manage and oversee automation testing environments
• Manage and oversee internal and external resource partner relationships that support automation
• Support the SQA Technical Lead to manage software code control, testing processes and software deployment for the automation environments
Metrics: Cost vs Benefit Analysis. That is, reduction in testing time due to automation while maintaining high quality production, number of errors prevented, number of errors post production, number of permanent corrective actions implemented to reduce both types, cost of creating/maintaining automated testing. Effective use of automation tools, reducing total cost of ownership.
• All global applications and infrastructure testing
AUTHORITY / DECISION MAKING
• Automation testing software purchasing recommendations. Manage automation test resources through assigned managers
• Test automation, coordination of global automation testing and regional process differences, process improvements, vendor relationships, leading a global team.
• IT PMs, Managers, Directors and VP’s
• Technology Vendors
• Proven experience deploying leading edge quality automation approaches that drive down the cost of manual testing while ensuing high quality system results and user acceptance
• Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Testing automation solutions and the evaluation of their success.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent and relevant business experience
• CMST – Certified Manager of Software Testing, ISTQB - Advanced Level Certification Test Automation Engineer, ISTQB – Advanced Level Certification Test Manager or similar professional certification in SQA/test automation
• Strong understanding of different software development life cycles, automated and load testing tools
• 5+ years of performing and understanding the concepts of quality test engineering
• 5+ years of designing and scripting automated tests
• 3 years in a lead role or management position
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with a variety of test automation tools such as Worksoft, Cucumber, Tricentis, HTML 5, AI Skillset and HP ALM
• Experience in testing SAP, Siebel, BluJay, Web-portal applications (HTML5 and SAP Netweaver), Mobile, JDA/Manugistics applications, EDI and interfaces
• Build, and Maintain test scripts (full cycle- design, build, test, fix)
• Develop and support the testing of product features throughout the entire development cycle
• Develop and execute testing strategies, test automation and test engineering technologies
• Set up, maintain, and manage test environments
• Lead an international team to completion of deadlines
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must
• Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
• Must have desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
• Must have experience in managing and working with distributed team members
• Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
• Knowledge and experience in leading projects to upgrade or implement automation tools
• Presentation skills and upward communication ability
• Previous experience in a high volume environment
• Project management experience (full project life cycle, multiple efforts at once)
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.