CHEP is the world leader in pallet and container pooling services, serving many of the world's largest companies. CHEP issues, collects, conditions and reissues more than 285 million pallets and containers from a global network of more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, helping manufacturers and growers transport their products to distributors and retailers.
CHEP partners with customers to develop pooling solutions that ensure reduced product damage, offer enhanced delivery efficiencies, eliminate waste and cut supply chain costs, adding exceptional value for its customers. With more than 300,000 customers around the globe, including Procter & Gamble, SYSCO, Carrefour, Kellogg's, Woolworths, Kraft, Nestlé, Lion Nathan, The Home Depot, Tesco, Unilever, Hewlett Packard, Ford and GM, CHEP is known for "Handling The World's Most Important Products…Everyday."
CHEP employs more than 7,700 employees in 42 countries and benefits from more than four decades of industry experience internationally.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Care Representative acts as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all customer needs. This role serves as a contact for customer service requests, and involves the ability to interpret customer needs and follow through to resolution.
This role requires a high level of expertise relating to customers in a consultative capacity to proactively seek the best customer experience. This role serves as the voice of the customer when seeking to resolve requests involving cross-functional teams to provide timely resolution.
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• First Call Resolution – Seek to resolve problems in new and innovative way to ensure customer excellence. Listen, Improve, and Deliver on customer needs. See all calls and tasks through to resolution using resources, job aids, Team Lead, and outside the box thinking to provide the best customer experience. Research and recommend solutions for customers.
• Subject Matter Experts - Task driven subject matter experts in placing orders, investigating order status, rejected loads, myCHEP/PP+ inquiries, invoice questions credits, payments and pallet hold resolution and the overall CHEP pooled business.
• Order Requests - Accurately place customer orders; work with Logistics, Carriers and Service Centers to provide order status updates; process emergency orders and escalate critical orders as needed. Process Product and Service rejections.
• Portfolio/myCHEP Adoption – Solicit and educate customers on Portfolio Plus/ myCHEP and the opportunities for self-service. Train customers and answer questions via inbound calls for Portfolio/ myCHEP assistance.
• Credit Processing – initiate research, prepare, and follow through on requests for credits for customers. Utilize expertise and judgement on credit amounts, calculations, and expedite as necessary.
• Invoice Issues and Account Blocks – Train customers on how to read an invoice. Answer all questions and research and resolve any transactional discrepancies. Process payments and proactively assist customers with avoiding pallet holds; work with internal teams to resolve account disputes or address needs to resolve pallet holds.
• Proactive Issue Resolution – Place outbound calls to customers to alert them of potential delivery failures or to follow up on previous customer requests.
• Key Performance Indicators - Exceed team targets for First Call Resolution, Customer Effort reduction and Customer’s willingness to recommend CHEP as a preferred supply chain solutions provider.
• First Call Resolution (FCR)
• Customer Effort Score (CES)
• Net Promoter Score (NPS)
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Customer Service experience and superior communication skills in both verbal and written forms
• Ability to interpret and document customer needs in a complex environment, self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment, detail oriented, good analytical and data entry skills
• 1-2 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
• High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• The individual must be customer focused with the ability to prioritize effectively
• Ability to think outside the box to provide first call resolution and to reduce customer effort.
• Works well in a team environment and is a leader amongst peers
• Friendly, outgoing personality with a professional demeanor
• Assimilates and applies new job-related information in a timely manner; adaptable and flexible while in a state of constant change
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a variety of multiple tasks in a timely fashion
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of CHEP systems & departmental responsibilities or -previous experience working with enterprise CRM and ERP systems; Microsoft Office proficiency
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs EOE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.