BXB Digital is the newest business unit within the Brambles family. Established in 2016, BXB Digital provides solutions that connect physical platforms with digital capabilities that enable end-to-end visibility of goods as they move through the supply chain. By combining state-of-the-art data science techniques, cutting-edge Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, and Software as a Service, BXB Digital enables a more connected, intelligent and efficient supply chain. BXB Digital is based in Silicon Valley, California with additional operations in London, UK and Bangalore, India.
BXB Digital is a Brambles company, the global leader in supply chain logistic solutions operating through the CHEP and IFCO brands. Brambles Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and has its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. Operating in more than 60 countries, with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe, Brambles employs more than 14,500 people and owns over 550 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of approximately 850 service centres.
SENIOR UI DEVELOPER
This position is for software development. The software we develop is used by global companies to optimize their supply chain, reduce cost and environmental impact. Our cloud applications combine IoT data sources with business transactions, using data science algorithms to transform how supply chains are managed.
In this position you contribute as a Senior UI developer to this effort building important Web Interfaces
You will work closely with UX Designers, Software Architects, Product Managers and of course Backend Developers building cutting edge business applications for Supply Chain Management.
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Implement stellar user experiences for the Web
• Write modular and extensible, secure and stable client-side code in JS, HTML, and CSS using latest web application frameworks
• Implement front end experiences based on wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to bring to life interaction and design ideas
• Implement weekly releases of software components in a (very) agile environment
• Transform UX designs into well-designed and well-tested working user interfaces
• Feel responsible for the user experience: give active feedback on UX design, functionality, both with regard to usability and efficient implementation
Successfully delivery of state of art Web User Interfaces that are both simple yet powerful for managing complex business processes involving a lot of numbers
Authority/ Decision Making
Web UI implementation for Enterprise Applications
Product Management, UX Designer, Architecture Team
Internal and external customers of BXB Digital
We welcome applications with computer science, business, math and science backgrounds. You need a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and ideally proven experience in building Web client software used productively by consumers or companies
• 4+ years of front-end design and development experience
• Experience writing elegant and long-living web applications, ideally for complex and feature rich number-centric applications
• Strong understanding of well-designed components for Web rendering, control flow, and interaction with the server including all relevant security aspects
• Do well in both rapid prototyping and delivering production-quality code.
• Experience with browser compatibility
• Experience building responsive screens which play well across multiple browsers, platforms and devices including smartphones and tablets
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
In this position you can contribute code that matters for global supply chains. You will learn about the complexities of large-scale enterprise applications and gain experience in a truly global business environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at email@example.com.